Simple Router Grapher is based on ideas I got when I
saw "SNMP Traffic Grapher" by Leonid Mikhailov. It's
available here : http://www.snmptg.com/.
I wasn't able to contact the author so I started my own program from scratch.
After 3 days I got to something usable and usefull, so I submit It to you. It's totally free. I only tested it on Windows 2K Pro SP3, I don't guarantee that it will work for you, and you use it at your own risks.
By default it's configured to monitor my NetGear RT311, but it's fully customizable.
Since Version 1.5.2 you are able to monitor local upload/download bandwidth usage, CPU, Uptime and IP
Version 2.1.4 - 26th July 2003
Download binary (362ko) - sources (486ko)
All rewritten from scratch
- new graph engine
- new local informations available
- new input plugins feature ( will be documented later )
- new output option ( broadcast data gathered )
Version 1.5.4 - 15th January 2003
Download binary (343ko) - sources (395ko)
- Switching from GIF to PNG thanks to TPNGImage ( see third party libraries at the bottom of this page ). Smaller files, 24bits pictures
- Removed Math library ( no more used )
- Cleaned a bit units code, no more warnings on compilation
Version 1.5.2 - 10th January 2003
Download binary (344ko) - sources (305ko)
- Ability to monitor Localhost CPU usage
- Ability to monitor Localhost Upload/Download, Localhost Uptime, IP instead of router's numbers
Version 1.2.1 - 3rd October 2002
Download binary (342ko) - sources (285ko)
- Fixes a bug in reseting DL/UL counters
Version 1.2.0 - 18th September 2002
Download binary (342ko) - sources (284ko)
- A long awaited one : now takes into account the limitation of the RT311 which resets its up and down counter after 4104Mb
Version 1.1.9 - 16th September 2002
Download binary (342ko) - sources (294ko)
- Added Gradient option ( color on the graph depends on the value drawn)
Version 1.1.8 - never released
- Internal test version
Version 1.1.7 - 12th June 2002
Download binary (341ko) - sources (284ko)
- Values are only asked to the router if you checked them in the configuration
- SRG did lock up if it was the first time that it was started
- Modified some blocking socket code to minimize registry access during SRG use.
Version 1.1.5 - 30th May 2002
Download binary (341ko) - sources (284ko)
- Buffered settings ( settings are only changed when you apply them, discarded if you cancel them )
- A near-complete rewrite of saving & loading settings ( means that there is a "different" number of bugs ), please report any problem.
- New Registry Key for Saving & Loading settings : [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FCC\SRG_1] ( old settings are automaticaly imported )
Version 1.0.1 - 19th May 2002
Download binary (340ko) - sources (227ko)
- Completly redone the interface ( Configuration is accessible by right-clic )
- Dramatic CPU usage optimisation, thanks to Soeren Pietsch.
- Unified sources, easier to build ( you won't need to download third parties package, wich Soeren and I modified ).
- An option to reset Upload and Download counter (changes values on the router, use with care)
- Added a (very) short FILE_ID.DIZ in the archives.
Version 0.9.6 - 14th Febuary 2002
Download binary (327ko) - sources (24ko)
- Added Vertical scale label
- Refresh rate can be changed ( value are acurate, but the separator are not )
Beta state - if your Router isn't at 192.168.0.1 it will pop errors,
but you can change the IP in the Network Tab.
Settings are automaticaly saved in the registry
( [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\FCC\SRG] ) at program exit.
Version 0.9.5 - 4th Febuary 2002
Download binary (327ko) - sources (27ko)
- Improved graph placement
- Ability to get Wan IP
- A 5th Text is customisable
- Refresh and marks can be changed
Version 0.9.0 - January 2002
Simple Router Grapher sources (21Ko ZIP File)
It's done with Borland Delphi 6 Personnal Edition ( available here ).
Delphi 6 PE is TOTALLY FREE for home use !
I also use some third party free libraries :
- TPNGImage is Copyright 2002 Gustavo Daud
- Synapse is Copyright 1999-2001 Lukas Gebauer
- CoolTrayIcon is Copyright Troels Jakobsen ( Site down - Mirror )
- ( no more used ) TGIFImage is Copyright 1997-99 Anders Melander ( Site down - Mirror )
Any feedback would be welcome : SourceForge Forum
A few pictures in "action" :|
Traybar changing icon
The main display
Where you configure the IP to monitor
Details of graph display
You can monitor your PC's CPU activity too
An example of PNG file generated by SRG